2.5

Update by user Dec 14, 2017

They gave me my check by mail... Received yesterday

Update by user Dec 08, 2017

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2017

What happened to me also happened to several other employees here. Unfortunately, it's not the immediate staff their.

So this complaint is not about the services but I can give alot of situations that might be sticky in alot of different way.... But that would be a violation of HIPPA. The facts are I was working for Excellence in Health For a little while, I had seen employees come and go because of the attitude and monarchy attitude of the Practice Manager. Ill leave her name out of it right now.

The time I was their, I was always early to work to get started and most of the time did not leave until my work was complete for day... Even off the clock.... We lost a lot of good employees because the way the practice manager would talk to people and even patients. A lot of people did not agree with her tyrant ways.

Unfortunately I befriended her and we went out several times together but I had always dislike the way she treated people and the un-profressional demeanor she posed on employees. She would always tell her boss a totally different story opposed to what happened because an employee up and quit or left. The billing office actually went through 5 employees in 16 months because of her attitude towards the staff not to say the other department who left because of her unprofessional comments and tactics. Now I took off a couple days of Paid Time Off to get myself together and make some decisions in my life that I felt was going to help me be a better employee....

Basically burnt. (3 days). not to include I was sick as a dog... with a cold from helping my husband out in the cold with some house work.

Well she fired me... Which is perfectly fine. We live in Alaska and this is a free work state..... but the labor laws dictates that I have to be paid my last pay check within 3 days.

She is refusing to do stating I quit.... I never gave her any indication by written notice that I quit nor did I tell her that in person... She has let her feelings interrupt the and dis-reguard Alaska Labor Laws. This has to stop with her.

She has to realize that this is a work environment and she can't treat employees like she does. Unfortunately this might affect practice in total, because of her tyrant attitude towards employees.... When you treat employees like they are nothing and disregard the professional atmosphere that is runs and get the great reviews. What happens is moral is stripped away and employees don't care about how their work is done...

When this happens patients don't get the services they need and the practice becomes a failure...

I hope this will help consumers and the practice to get a hold of this problem which has been going on for some time now and no one has reported it. I will keep everyone posted on the details of this happening and all the events arising from it...

Reason of review: I away from the unprofessional atmosphere, probably just like all the other employees who were dedicated to practice but not to the practice manager.

I didn't like: I did not like the unprofessional atmoshpere.

Comments

Anonymous1711
#1402040

Damn Girl,

Tea Cup Called me and told me what happened, Caprice doesn't realize how small Anchorage and the medical field in Anchorage, She should not be even doing this never the less in this job. My mom knows here from Anchorage City jail.

It's she had her last name changed to what it is today. Girl I am sorry but I am going to tell you. That just how Caprice is. She is so unprofessional and if she won't abide by the law then go to the labor board.

Isn't your husband a paralegal or something. Go to him and see what your options are. Then again is it worth it. " *** yea it's worth it" only thing is I love Dr.

Ross and all the other practices.

I just had to leave because Caprice was about to catch a beat down if she had talked to me again the way she was. So it was time for me to leave.